Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chicago Cubs lose 2-1 to Cardinals

Milton Bradley frustrations mirror Cubs'

By Paul Sullivan

ST. LOUIS -- After the Cubs lost 2-1 to St. Louis on Wednesday night at Busch Stadium, Derrek Lee asked the media not to blow things "out of proportion."

But after three straight losses and a grand total of one run over their last 18 innings, Cubs manager Lou Piniella said he was close to making some changes, including sitting Lee and catcher Geovany Soto.

What can be done about the Cubs' offense?

"I don't know. I don't know," Piniella replied. "I've thought about it a lot. Believe me, while everybody is sleeping, I'm up. I've got to be as patient as I possibly can to give these people ample opportunities to shake out of it. But sooner or later ...

Read Full Story

Related Posts by Categories



Buy MLB Merchandise at our online MLB Shop DieHardFans.com

0 comments: